Lawyer From Another County

Sally from Carroll County asks: I live in Carroll; work in Howard County. Looking to separate after 10 yrs of marriage with one child. Husband has drinking issues and want better life for me/child; may need supervised visitation. Lastly, would I be entitled to get child support and/or alimony if I make more income than [..]

Read More