What to Bring With You

If you are contacting the Law Office of Thomas K. Mallon regarding a legal separation, divorce, or other family law matter, please bring the following documents with you when you come for your initial consultation:

  • Last 3 years income tax returns, W-2’s, 1099’s, etc.
  • Last 3 pay-stubs for both you and your spouse
  • Information regarding employee benefits and health insurance
  • Last 3 bank statements for all bank accounts held jointly or by you or your spouse individually
  • Safe deposit rental agreements
  • Last statement for all securities, IRA’s, mutual funds, pensions, etc.
  • Household bills for the last year
  • Mortgage statements
  • Real estate appraisal for any property owned by you and/or your spouse
  • Appraisals for any jewelry, art, or other valuables
  • Real estate tax bill for all property owned
  • Life insurance policies
  • Vehicle title and registration for all vehicles, including cars, boats, TV’s, etc.
  • Receipts for child care
  • Credit card statements
  • Loan statements
  • Any other relevant financial information
  • Court papers, hospital statements, or any other information regarding abuse (if alleged)
  • Any other relevant information

For additional information regarding what materials to bring to your first consultation with Thomas Mallon, please contact us today!