- Once you contact the Law Office of Thomas K. Mallon, we will take your name and address and the name and address of the opposing party to determine if there is a conflict of interest.
- If there is no conflict, we will continue to gather information from you about the matter. We will ask you to fill out a detailed questionnaire. Any information that you provide is privileged and will not be disclosed to anyone without your express, written consent.
- We will then review the questionnaire and will ask any questions that we may have. You are also free to ask any questions that you have at this time.
- After the conference, we will provide you with a preliminary opinion about whether your matter is actionable.
- Once we have established that the matter is actionable and that you would like to retain Thomas Mallon as your legal counsel, you will sign a retainer agreement and our official attorney-client relationship will begin.
Please note that although the attorney-client relationship does not begin until we sign an agreement, all information you provide during the intake process is confidential and will not be disclosed by me or anyone in my office. Contact the Law Office of Thomas K. Mallon today!